Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Trend: Tie your shirt around your waist

Photo's
I noticed that a lot of celebrities are wearing their shirts tied around their waists. Does that mean the comeback of this 90' trend?
Vanessa was spotted wearing a shirt around her waist while out in Burbank on July 24th. Kylie wore a sweater around her waist while out in Calabasas on July 23rd. Gwen wore a leopard shirt around her waist while out in London on July 29th. Miranda was wearing a denim shirt around her waist while out in New York on July 28th. In St. Tropez, France, Nicole was spotted with a kaftan tied around her waist. Audrina wore a plaid shirt while out in Los Angeles on July 30th. Ashley tied a grey shirt around her waist on August 6th.
What do you think about this trend making a comeback?

9 comments:

  1. I love this look! It's so simple and lazy so I'm glad it's back in fashion lol! I'm new to your blog but loving it so far :)

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look and your blog. I'm new to Blogger and about to launch my beauty blog and would love it if you'd check me out. Planning on making my first post this weekend! :)

    (http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new trend, mostly because I get lazy holding my jacket or over shirt!

    http://eleganmag.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear, love the trend!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so interesting how so many trends from the 90s are making a comeback! I definitely want to try this one for myself:)!

    ReplyDelete